Return to site

Importing & Exporting goods to & from outside the EU

What you need

 An EORI Number to allow you to Import/Export

A Tan Account for payment of any duties/charges

Source a Customs Agent to complete the documentation on your behalf

Sufficient funds in your Tan Account to pay any duties payable upon arrival of your goods

VAT in Ireland is payable at the time of your returns to Revenue when you have set up on ROS. As an indivual you will need to paym VAT at the time of arrival through your TAN Account.



All Posts

Almost done…

We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!